Encouraging the spirit of selfless service by individuals and in communities.
Kids Worldwide seeks to improve the quality of life for children from disadvantaged backgrounds.
We provide nurturing care and educational programmes based upon the universal concepts of Neo-Humanism, which are tailored to the needs of the children in our projects.
We aim to provide services to already established orphanages and schools through our volunteer outreach programs.
KIDS believe that every child comes into this world with a divine nature. In order for children to realise their potential, they must learn how to give and receive love. Opportunities must be afforded them whereby they can develop all aspects of their personalities: creative, social, emotional, intellectual, physical and intuitional.
While institutional care of children may provide them with some of the basic necessities, the need for individual nurturing often goes unattended. KIDS believes in creating programs that provide measurable and lasting benefits for all participants.
- Provide physical and emotional nurturing to children in need.
- Improve the children’s quality of life by upgrading their physical surroundings.
- Initiate educational programs for children.
- Increase local community involvement in providing for the children’s needs.
- Improve the quality of healthcare and personal hygiene for the children.
- Ensure program self-reliance and self-perpetuation.
- Provide volunteers with uplifting experiences for personal growth and development as well as opportunities to serve selflessly.
- Help out with the Information Technology needs of orphanages, schools and in communities